As per recent scenario, Microsoft has been removed the windows media center windows 10. But can keep through Windows 7 or 8.1. If you need also, become very much difficult and not shows interest in supporting Windows Media Center too for a longer period.
Officially, was not supported by the Microsoft. As all the process includes downloading the modifies windows center application from unofficial source. While there are several alternatives to this particular software, there is some background work behind it.
On the other side, few are tired enough to install this windows media center windows 10 software program. Do not get worried about it. I am going to help with simple steps. Follow them carefully with no second thought.
How to install windows media center windows 10
So now, we go0 with simple steps provided one by one. So that you can learn how to download windows media center windows 10 in the quick and easy way. As a result, here we go.
- The first step you are requested to get windows media center free download 32-bit/64 bit as per your convenience through the below download link.
- Just simple download either of one depending on the bases of Windows 10 32/64 usage.
- Once the download process gets completed, Perform a click on .7z file. After the whole installation process gets completed, select 7z zip and extracts to the specific folder.
- As that you get the windows 10 media center folder successfully. The included readme file suggests all the copying data to the short path with no spaces especially to avoid all the problems. Or else simply place it on C: drive.
- Open the folder-> right click on “_TestRights.cmd” File-> Choose Run as administrator. So that you get the command prompt and also can close the window. Doesn’t matter!!!!!!!!
- Rightclick on the installer.cmd file and again choose Run as administrator.
- Finally, the whole progress can be seen on the command prompt. Do not close the command prompt till you see press any key to exit.
- For suppose, if you get any issue, try running _Testrights.cmd file again and reboot before running installer.cmd file.
- Once the whole installation process gets done, you can see it on the start menu. Launch it and there you can check the whether the installation process is going through normally compare to Windows 7/8.1.
- The process is same for windows media center windows 10 32-bit too. So never worry about the version. Just download that is compatible with it.
How to Uninstall Windows Media Center
For suppose, if you have an upgraded windows7/8.1 with the previously installed windows media center windows 10, then right-click on an uninstaller.cmd file. Choose run as administrator. This is all to remove the left-over bits of media center windows 10 before it starts the normal installation. And moreover, it is when you reinstall windows media center in the upgraded windows version.
If in case you notice any kind of issue during the installation process, open the workaround.txt file that consists of some issues to be fixed further.
You might be interested in Latest version of iMessage For Windows 10.
I hope, you are cleared of all the steps provided here. So simply follow them carefully to get windows media center windows 10 very well. If you have any doubts, can comment in the below section. As a result, if you like the article, share with friends or also on social networking sites. Thank you. Be in touch with usestuff for more information.