If you play a lot on your PC, you probably know or have listened to Discord. Considered by many as the “Skype of gamers”. This program allows players to communicate through private servers in which we can send messages and talk with other people.
Over the years, the popularity of Discord has increased and had more than 90 million registered users. It is clear that this program is more than just a supposed Skype for gamers. Here we will talk a little about this useful platform. In general, Discord is an extremely useful tool. Which can be used by anyone on the Internet. Thanks to its ease of use and access.
Today will be the day in which you will have a new tutorial from us. We did not bring anything here since I did not have an “idea” of what to do and I have seen that many people do not have a Discord account and seeing this will be easy for them to have it.
What Is Discord And Why We Use It?
Discord is a text and voice communication application specially designed for players and also offers us the following things that you will like:
- You can talk and socialize with other users on voice channels.
- You can share content and interact with other users in text channels
- Tag other users, react to their comments and also send many emojis.
- Send a friend request to your friends to speak privately or create private groups with them.
- And much more. What are you waiting to enter?
Download Links For Discord App:
- Download for Windows (PC): [Click to start download]
- Download for MAC (PC): [Click to start the download]
- Download for iOS (Mobile / Tablet): [Click to start the download]
- Download for Android (Mobile): [Click to start the download]
- Download For Linux: [Click to start the download]
The links that have been placed are the official ones of the page which assures us that they are not malicious damaging our computers.
- Tricks to download Songs from Spotify
- Use Tablet Mode on Windows 10
- Download JW Payer Videos for Free.
Customize The Application To Your Liking:
This field is freely available since each person has their own tastes. I will put the configuration that we use and we like how it looks.
Change Of Language:
Settings >> Language> English
Change In Appearance:
Settings >> Appearance> Theme> Dark
Settings >> Appearance> Message view> Cozy
Settings >> Appearance> Chat scaling scaling> 90%
Settings >> Appearance> Zoom level> 100%
Adjustments >> Appearance> Advanced> Developer mode> OFF
Settings >> Appearance> Advanced> Hardware Acceleration> ON
You can check your social networks in your discord account:
Settings >> Connections> Select network
You can add the networks below.
Networks: Skype, Twitch, Steam, Twitter, Google, etc.
Others can see in the list of connected to what you are playing:
You can edit the name of the application, when you start or close an application registered in this section. The user profile footer description will change
Settings >> Notifications> Activate Notifications …> ON
Settings >> Notifications> Push notification> 10 minutes
Settings >> Notifications> Text to speech ..> Never
Settings >> Notifications> Sounds> …
I’ll go back and repeat it. The configuration you read above is mine. You can configure it to your liking since each person has their own taste but I personally liked that very much.
You have to go to “User Settings” and there is a big blue button named ” DISCORD NITRO” and you will have two options to acquire it:
- Pay 50 dollars a year. (If you choose this option you will have 2 months free.)
- Pay 5 dollars a month.
As you saw in the title there is the download links and personalization, no clickbait or something like that. If you want me to cover the best discord bot commands then it will be either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I hope you liked everything since I have put dedication to the post. Like us and share the post with friends who love games more.