How to Fix iMessage not working Issue:
Cant send message? or iMessage not working on iPad/iPod/iPhone? Need the perfect solution to fix? Then here we go for clearing out the whole issue in a very less time. Also, these methods help you to save a lot of time. But remember one point as when you face this particular my iMessage isn’t working issue, determine whether the problem is with one contact or any other.
Try to find a person or a friend who have an iPhone, request to send an iMessage to your contact number. If you get the blue bubble around the message, then iMessage is working successfully. If you get green, then the iPhone imessages not working. So for this to fix, here we go.
You May Also Interested in iMessage on Pc Free Download.
Turn iMessage Off And reboot it
why are my imessages not sending? Various people are unable to solve this puzzle as they are unaware of the reason behind this issue. In order to get rid out of this, follow the path which I showcased here in simple words.
- Go to Settings-> and then messages. Now just tap the button next to the imessage to turn off on iPhone/iPad.
- Next, hold the power button till you see the slide to power off appearing on the home screen, then slide it to turn off the iPhone.
- Now, turn it on and go to Settings-> messages and then turn the imessage back to on stage undoubtedly.
You can see the only these three steps work a lot of time. If not try another simple method shown below.
Crosscheck iMessage Is Set Up Correctly
Well, even though after trying the above scenario, getting the same and unable to know the answer to why isn’t my imessage working? Simply follow the path provided here.
- Go to the Settings-> messages and now you are asked to click on menu item known as Send/Receive.
- So that here, you can see the list of contact numbers and email addresses that are configured either to send/ receive iMessages on a particular device.
- Now, have a look on a section titled as Start new conversations from and if it does not have any checkmark next to the phone number, click on it to activate iMessage for that respective number successfully.
Go to next simple method if it does not work for.
Check Your Internet Connection
As you know the iMessage works only when you have the internet accessibility. If not, will face iPhone iMessage not working undoubtedly.
- Open the Safari browser, and then try navigating to any of the sites. Remember this is a random check.
- If the site loads successfully, well done otherwise showcases you are not connected to the internet. And also on the other side, all the iMessages won’t be sent.
- If your net does not connect the device, try turning off Wi-Fi and resend the iMessage without any fail. If that works, then you can preassume as the error is due to the poor Wifi connection.
Still, it was not the reason behind the issue, scroll down the page for knowing more different and possible methods.
You May Also Interested in Download iMessage on Windows 10
Sign Out And Sign Back In
In order to do this, go to Settings-> messages and then open send and receive. In the next step, provide your Apple ID and click on Sign out. Once you are done, sign back in through the Apple ID and try sending iMessage to your belongings on iPhone.
Check for iOS Updates
Do not forget to crosscheck whether your phone is updated or need to update right now. Done with it, not an issue. Otherwise, you will be in the position of facing iMessage not working on iPad issue at regular intervals. So to get rid out of this, follow the below points.
- Go to Settings-> General-> and then click on Software update it appears.
So that it automatically fixes this kind of issues arisen unknowingly.
Reset Network Settings
Till now we have seen simple tips to solve an issue in several minutes. But now even if you face the same, it may cause due to network connectivity. Perform a reset on your device by following below instructions.
- Go to Settings-> General-> Reset.
- And then click on reset network settings undoubtedly.
Moreover, before performing this method, make sure as you remembered the WiFi password. This is because it erases all the saved data iPhone very well.
You May Also Interested in Steps to Download iMessage on Android Phone
Contact Apple Support
Even though you get the same my iMessage won’t activate/ iMessage not activating issue, then immediately go to the nearby Apple support representative who usually solves in a very less time period. Prefer this when you unable to solve issue even after performing methods.
As a result, I hope you are cleared of all the simple methods and its steps provided here. If you have any doubts regarding this, can drop a comment on the below section. So that we contact you shortly. Moreover, if you like the article, can share with friends/ also on social networking sites undoubtedly. Thank you. Stay in touch with usestuff for more great and useful stuff.