Hello, everyone, today I’m going to let you know about the game streaming software known as twitch. Will you play video games and you are fond of it. Then show your skills to the world by using this Twitch. Twitch is the biggest destination for live video game broadcast, through which we can easily streamer video games and record them while playing you can also download twitch videos for free. It is a very popular software which will have 100 million monthly viewers and streaming over 16 billion minutes of monthly gaming content. So today I am going to tell you about How to start streaming on twitch and also discuss the steps included in setting up the twitch for live streaming.
You can stream anything from Mario to Minecraft and also anyone can get into that fun through this live streaming software. To do this you have to get to know about two things firstly, a hardware like a computer or any gaming console and the streaming software to know how to stream on twitch with obs. you can also stream through the ps4 and Xbox which contains built-in streaming options. Now, you can stream your game live by login into the Twitch account. Let us know how to stream your game in the steps given below. Also look here How to use Remote Desktop Connection.
Set up a Twitch Page and How to start streaming on Twitch?
To setup this Twitch account and create a page, we have to download an External broadcast Software. For this, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), This open Broadcaster Software is available on Windows, MAC and also it is available for the XSplit operating system. Now, let us know how to stream with OBS.
As OBS is an Open Source platform in which will need a bit more Setup. If you installing this on the XSplit, it will require a paid subscription to get the special features. Read the following steps to set up a Twitch page.
- Open Twitch.tv and login into it.
- In this step, a drop down menu appears on top right of the screen. Select “Dashboard“
- Now, search for a game and then you can play it under the Playing tab.
- Once the game is selected, enter a title to your broadcast and click on “save”.
How to Stream on Twitch with OBS
To stream twitch Using OBS Firstly, we have to configure the stream and then start going live on the twitch tv while playing your game. The following are the steps given to clearly understand how to go live on Twitch Tv.
Steps to Configure Your Stream
- Firstly, right click on the OBS and Tap on “Run as Administrator“.
- Then select Broadcast Settings and then you will see different Options.
- In that select “Twitch” as your streaming service. And then click on Optimize.
- Now, come back and open the Twitch and go to dashboard and select Stream key.
- Then it will give you steps. Just follow them to get your unique streaming key.
- Once the code is seen on the screen. Just copy it and then paste the code in that box and finally click OK.
Setting the Scene and Going Live
Once the configuration is completed, then it’s time for setting the scene and going live with your games in front of the world. Follow the steps given below carefully for Live streaming.
- In the OBS, right click on the Sources box and then On the main OBS interface, right-click the Sources box and select Add > Game Capture.
- Select Your Game of choice from the drop-down menu and select OK.
- Now click on Sources again and add some functional feeds. In this, you can add images, text and so many things to customise the layout.
- If you want to stream them, then you can use Monitor recording option or by using your webcam.
- Now, simply select and tap on the Start Streaming option. YOu can find this option in the OBS software dashboard.
- Congrats, you are now live!
How to Stream in XSplit
Configuring Your Stream
1. Open XSplit in your window.
2. Then please follow this path Broadcast > Add Channel > Twitch.
3. Then you have to authorise it. You can click on “authorise” and then it will ask you to enter your username and Password.
4. Once you enter the username and password, tap on the “Finish”. you won’t need to set the resolution, the Xsplit will do it for you.
If you want you can change your stream properties and finally click “OK”
5. Edit your stream properties and click OK.
Setting the Scene and Going Live
- On the Screen Sources section on the bottom left of the XSplit interface, select Add.
- Just scroll overall Game Capture and select your game of choice.
- Select Add again to bring in any additional sources, such as images or your webcam feed.
- Drag and resize each source to your liking. For example, you may want to feature your Game Capture feed prominently, with a small box in the corner that shows your webcam feed.
- Select Broadcast > Twitch. You’re now live!
With this you can start streaming on twitch and can watch it online for free. With all the properties and its changes you can setup obs for twitch and start streaming on that.
So, friends with this thing we can be able to download the twitch account and know how to start streaming on twitch of live stream your gameplay to the world. I have given all the details in which we can easily know how to start streaming on twitch stream our game using this twitch account. If you have an account on Twitch just sign in and follow the above steps, If not simply create a new account, it’s for free. Thank you so much for visiting our website, keep visiting for more updates on use stuff. Thank you.