How to share data in airtel: An individual can share 3G with other Airtel numbers. But the only point to remember is one cannot share with another sim operator. In general, Airtel is one of the best Indian telecom multinational communication networks and the growth has been increased on daily basis. Also, the Airtel has been ranked number 3 all over the world. All the Airtel users are very much likely to prefer Airtel internet sharing with either friends or families. The Airtel has come up with the special feature as one can do airtel to airtel data transfer in a perfect way.
But few people are unaware of the steps to transfer the 3G data balance to another operator. And has come up with the query how to share Airtel data. What are you waiting for? We are here to provide the different ways for how to share the internet in airtel. But also one has to make sure and verify that the other user is also using the same operator say Airtel. One can easily transfer the 3G balance with the help of USSD codes. Let us have a look at different methods for how to share net balance in airtel.
Methods For How to Share Data In Airtel
The following are the different ways that help you for how to transfer a net balance from airtel to airtel. An individual can do so by following the below instructions in easiest way without any fail.
First: How to share airtel data balance
- The very first is one has to send the message in the form of Share to 121.
- There after, one can add any number of own members, who ever you are likely to add the 3G data back.
- To do so, one has to type as ADD<Space><phone number> to 121.
- So that, you will receive the confirmation message say You will be sharing you 3G/4G data balance with <phone number>. All future 3g/4g will be shared. To confirm reply with 1.
- Therefore, you have to reply by sending the message as 1.
- Finally, you will be done successfully in sharing the data with various other individuals at any time.
Second: How to transfer data in airtel say 10MB
- An individual has to dial as *141*712*11*<Receive phone number>#.
- Then be in touch on call.
- Therefore an individual has to follow the basic instruction showing on the screen.
- To transfer 10MB data with Airtel internet service and processing fee will be appeared as 1/- per transaction and this can be done in one day itself.
Third: How to transfer internet balance from airtel to airtel say 25MB
- To transfer 25MB data on Airtel, type *141*712*9*<Receive phone number>#.
- Again repeat the same process as being in touch on phone.
- Follow the basic instruction appeared on the screen.
Fourth: How to share airtel data balance about 60MB
- To transfer 60MB data on Airtel, type *141*712*4*<Receive phone number>#
- Stay touch on call.
- Follow the instruction appeared on the screen.
These are the following steps and different ways used for how to transfer data balance in airtel without any fail. One can access the current tutorial for free.
At last, we are here to provide the different methods for how to share airtel internet from one to other. This is possible only between the Airtel operators. The current article provides detailed information related to how to share data on Airtel for free. If you have any doubts, comment on below section. One can also share on social networking sites. For more information, visit usestuff to gain more knowledge.