Hi everyone, you are about to know about the most trending question that everyone wants to know is How to Download Music From Spotify. Spotify is the best Music, Podcast and online streaming app which is developed by Spotify AB in Sweden. It gives the Free service with lots of features. All the basic features are provided for free. But, if you want to get more features, then you want to subscribe to the premium version. This premium account is for purchase, you have to purchase a plan to activate it. In this article, I am going to share with you how to download songs from Spotify and also we can see the different ways through which we can know how to download Spotify songs.
But, so many wants to know how to download songs from Spotify. So, here are the tutorials for the best and easiest way to download music from Spotify. Because these playlists present unique and most popular songs from the Spotify playlist. Let us know how to do this in the following steps.
How to Download Songs from Spotify to computer Using KeepVid Music
So, Now let’s know how to download music from Spotify using the Keepvid music. Keepvid is the best tool for downloading the songs from Spotify and all other online music and video streaming sites. the following are the simple steps to download Spotify music using Keepvid Music.
How to Download Keepvid Music
- The first step is you have to download Keepvid music. To download the app click here.
- Once you click on the above link, you will see that the app starts downloading on your PC. Wait till it completes.
- Now, click on the downloaded file and then click on “Run” option. Then a window opens and in that window, you can see the installation progress.
- Finally, click on “Finish” button to Complete the Installation.
Methods on How to Download songs from Spotify
Method1: Download Music from Spotify using Keepvid Music
If you want to download music from Spotify, then there are two ways to download it. One is to download by searching for the Url and the second one is to record the song. These two methods will work for sure and even I also used this steps and decided to share with you.
Step 1: Download Songs directly from Spotify
- Open the Spotify website or Pc app and then search for the playlist from your saved playlist.
- Once you selected the playlist you want to download, and then select “Copy Playlist Link“.
- In this, you can choose “Artist” or “Song” and right-click on it to copy the link.
- Now, Open the Keepvid music then paste the link in the box provided. And then click on the “Download Button“.
- Now, you can find the song or playlist in your Library. Enjoy the Spotify Music on your Device.
Step 2: Record Spotify Music while Playing
- Play your song or music on Spotify you want to download and then simply press the “Record” icon on the KeepVid Music.
- You will also automatically gain an MP3 file in ITUNES LIBRARY once the recording procedure is done. Just download it and save it on your device.
- You can also share it on your other devices.
Step 3: Transfer the Downloaded/Recorded Spotify music to your mobile Devices
As we have known that the how to download/record the Spotify music into our personal library. Now, let’s know how to transfer the Downloaded music into mobile. It is very simple to transfer the songs to your Mobile. Firstly, connect your mobile to PC and then select the music you want and then click on Add to option and then ion that select your device. That’s it now your downloaded music is on your device, enjoy listening to music.
Method 2: How to Download Music from Spotify to computer
Another Important thing with the app is that you can offline the music from Spotify to your PC and can listen whenever you want. So, the process to offline the video in the desktop is given below. Follow the given carefully. As we all know that Spotify recently started streaming services on the website itself. So, now it’s time to download the Spotify songs and listen to them offline.
- On your PC, open the Spotify website and sign-in to your account in which your playlists are stored.
- If you are new, then you can register a new account. And then add music by finding your favourite songs and then click on Add to add them to your playlist.
- Now go to your library and playlist. In this, you can see a toggle bar in which you can see the toggle bar to make the playlist “Available offline“.
- Once you toggle the button, Spotify will download the entire playlist to your PC to listen to them offline.
- You can see the status of download in the circle beside the songs and once they Downloaded then you can see a green button showing down arrow.
- Finally, if you want to see the offline videos, then you can see by clicking on the “Offline mode” option.
Method 3: How to Download Music from Spotify to your phone
- Download the Spotify app, and open it. please make sure that you have an active Internet connection.
- Just as you do in the PC version, here also you can see the toggle button at the top of the playlist to “Download“. You have to keep it on to download songs to offline.
- To make theSpotify songs you have to get the Spotify premium subscription. And also if you are using the mobile data, then please make sure that you have enough data balance to complete the download.
- Now, you can see the downloaded Spotify songs by clicking on the left-hand menu in the settings.
- And you have to keep on the Toggle button in the settings to listen to the offline songs anytime without data or wifi.
- And last but not least, this download takes space from your mobiles storage. So, if you are about to download multiple albums, then, please check your storage space before start downloading.
Here, you can get to know how to download music from Spotify Playlist. Hope this article will be helpful to you and you have successfully downloaded your favourite Spotify music from the best ever and more important and also here we can be able to get the favourite songs into your personal library. Please share your experiences with us in the comment section provided below. Thank you so much for visiting UseStuff.Net, keep visiting for more details on Useful Stuff, Thank you.