Get the Best Commands in Discord Bots from us. If you are searching for the best commands for Discord Bots then these commands below would be best for you. Our team has effectively collected all the necessary and most used commands of discord bot for you. Just check below in the article and select the command which you need.
Today I finally bring the second part of the discord use. In the previous post, I told them that I would bring the second part a day after I did it but apparently a little late. In case you do not have the discord downloaded and do not know where I leave you here the post you made and I am completely sure that it will serve you.
List of Best Discord Bots Commands:
I want to clarify that I will only put the commands of the bots that are Best. Since if I put all the commands which you don’t need. It is Waste to use. So we are providing only the best commands of Discord. Which you can use them in your Discord account and enjoy many features with these bot commands. I will explain you the below list in the same format as listed below.
- Basic Discord Tutorial
- The Bots and their Functionalities.
- Best Commands of Bots in Discord
First I begin to speak for the use that has Discord, will be very brief, yet effective.
1. Basic Discord Tutorial:
Below I will show you the basic options of the main interface from a user’s point of view on any Discord App server. There are many more features that are not named. But at the moment you will not need them.
You will learn them by yourself in a couple of days after using the discord app!
The discord application gives us multiple options to feel comfortable using the application. We will start with the most basic ones, seeing as the following things. Then I will name them with a brief explanation of what we could do.
1) Microphone: By clicking on the microphone that is on the left side we can deactivate or enable our microphone.
2) Headphones: By clicking on the headphones that are on the left side we can deactivate the sound of all the members that are in your same voice channel.
3)User settings: Clicking on the wheel will show you the settings you can make to your Discord account.
4) Friends: Yes, you can have a list of friends in discord.
5) Discord Servers: On the left side it will show you all the Discord servers that you have joined.
6) Emojis: If you are a fan of emoji Discord App allows you to add emojis to the text you are writing. You can add personalized texts by joining emoji discord servers.
7) Text channels: Each discord server has different text channels. You will find several text channels to talk to the community that is connected. You only have to click on one of them to enter and be able to chat with someone.
8)Voice channels: Each discord server has different voice channels. You will find several voice channels to talk to the community that is connected to the same channel yours. You only have to click on one of them to enter and be able to chat with someone.
9) List of connected people: DiscordApp (The Discord application) gives us a list of the connected and disconnected users in the server that we are. If there are several people connected, only the list of people connected at that moment will be displayed.
In case you do not understand, you have just written I leave you an image explaining the above.
2. The Bots And Their Function:
Here I will show you all the available commands of the bots offers us so that it will be a better experience. First I will name all the bots that most server has with a brief explanation of what it is and what its function is.
1) Dynozaurio: It’s a music bot. It allows us to add music to the voice channel that we are connected to.
2) Marshmallow: I have no knowledge about this bot, but according to what I have noticed in its commands is it is an entertainment bot. (If someone knows what exactly it is for me to tell them)
3) Mee6: This bot, in the same way, is entertainment. It allows us to add commands with automatic answers placed by the creator or administrator of the server that we are.
4) Rythm: It’s a music bot. It allows us to add music to the voice channel that we are connected to.
5) Septapus: It’s an entertainment bot. It allows us to enlarge emojis, make “memes” with chat conversations and among many other things.
6) Tatsumaki: It’s an entertainment bot. This bot allows us to have a profile in the discord. It gives us a global top and only server players, among many other things.
7) Yuki-chan: It’s a fun bot.
3. Best Commands Of Discord Bots:
I will give you to know all the commands of the bots that are allowed in the channels. All the commands that I will show you are accessible to the user role. The Discord Bot commands which we are going to use here are
- Dynozaurio Commands
- Mee6 Bot Commands
- Yuki Chan Commands
- Marshmallow Commands
- Tatsumaki commands
- Septapus commands
These are the Discord Bots Commands which we are going to discuss. let’s Learn More about the commands and what are there.
+roll [Number of dice] +rps
Mee6 Bot Commands:
Yuki Chan Commands:
t!avatar <[user 1 ] [user 2 ] [user 3 ] [user 4 ]> <server>
t!top [global | server ] [page ] t!dailies
t!credits [user ] [amount ] t!setinfo [text ] t!settitle [text ] t!background
[@username] @Septapus comic
@Septapus emoji <emoji>
@Septapus live <add|remove|list> [youtube channel id] @Septapus topstreamers
So these are the best commands which we can use. The Best Discord Bot commands are listed above. I Hope I have cleared each and every doubt of all the users. Just use these bot commands and enjoy discord app. Feel free to ask your doubts if you have any issue. We will reply the solution to your issue. Like the article and share the post with your friends at social networking sites.